We meet at Berlin city halls to register EU citizens to vote. Let us know where and what time you want to come on the April 17th and we will be there to help.
We initiated the #Register2Vote campaign because we want EU citizens living in Germany to have a voice on the future of Europe. There are almost 4 million of us who are eligible to vote in the European elections on May 26
Some of us prefer to vote in the embassy to elect a member of the European Parliament from their home country. But for many, that is simply not an option – we live too far from the embassy or prefer to vote for a German list.
The deadline to register to vote in Germany is May 5. You have the right to vote here if you come from and an EU country and are 18 years old on the day of elections. You must have registered your residence in Germany (Anmeldung). Also, in the last three months, you must have lived in any EU country, but not necessarily in Germany.
Are you planning to register? Fill out this form and we will get in touch with the form, opening hours and plan a meeting so we can make it easy and fun! Fill out form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RUWVqLK0yoU0yoJznSPdaYWiu0Z5rVRxyr3X55RbZq0
We want to make sure that no one who would still like to participate in the European elections misses the May 5, 2019 deadline for registering to vote in Germany. We don’t want to leave any voter behind. More details here: https://www.joannabronowicka.eu/registe2vote
Event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/571621006658857/
Here are all offices in Berlin and their opening hours:
- Mitte: Müllerstr. 146, 13353 Berlin.
- Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg: Frankfurter Allee 35/37, 10247 Berlin.
- Pankow: Breite Straße 24a-26, 13187 Berlin.
- Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf: Otto-Suhr-Allee 100, 10585 Berlin.
- Spandau: Carl-Schurz-Straße 2/6, 13597 Berlin.
- Steglitz-Zehlendorf: Kirchstr. 1/3, 14163 Berlin.
- Tempelhof-Schöneberg: John-F.-Kennedy-Platz, 10820 Berlin.
- Neukölln: Karl-Marx-Str. 83, 12040 Berlin.
- Treptow-Köpenick: Alt-Köpenick 21, 12555 Berlin.
- Marzahn-Hellersdorf: Riesaer Str. 94, 12627 Berlin.
- Lichtenberg: Egon-Erwin-Kisch-Str. 106, 13059 Berlin.
- Reinickendorf: Teichstr. 65, Haus 1, 13407 Berlin.
Detailed contacts: https://www.berlin.de/wahlen/organisation/kreiswahlleitung-europawahl/bezirksauswahl/